Send a Case
Uploading a Case to IDA is Fast and Easy.
IDA accepts digital impressions in the form of STL files from all major intraoral scanner brands.
International Dental Arts has ensured that uploading files to our lab is a simple and efficient process.
Simply submit .STL files, case photos, or shade match photos that are relevant to your case by clicking below:
Find your dental practice’s scanner from the list below to get started sending your case.
- Login to your CEREC Connect account
- Select “MY CEREC CONNECT”
- Type “International Dental Arts” in the box for Company Name
- Click FIND
- Check the box to the bottom left for “International Dental Arts”
- Click ADD to complete the registration
- Select “Find a Laboratory” on your iTero Scanner
- Connect with IDA By Calling (800) 741-0002
- After connecting to us as a Lab, select “International Dental Arts” on your scanner when sending files
- Call 800-577-8767
- Select Option 1
- Request that International Dental Arts be added to your scanner and Identify our lab using our phone number: (918) 744-8885 (Tulsa) or (405) 463-0573 (OKC)
- After IDA has been added, restart your scanner
- After connecting to us as a lab, select “International Dental Arts” on your scanner when sending files
- Go to us.3shapecommunicate.com in a web browser
- Connect with International Dental Arts by searching email@example.com
- After connecting to us as a Lab, select International Dental Arts when sending files
3M™ True Definition Scanner
- Call 3M™ support at 800-634-2249 select Option 3
- Select Option 1 and request support International Dental Arts be added to your scanner
- 3M™ will then confirm with International Dental Arts and add connection remotely
E4D Planmeca Planscan
- Select Find a lab option on your scanner
- Search for either International Dental Arts or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add International Dental Arts
- Select “International Dental Arts” when submitting scans
Send A Traditional Impression
The IDA Difference
IDA has two industry-leading dental laboratories in Tulsa and Oklahoma City providing the best dental crown and bridge services for Dental clinics throughout the U.S.
With two of the largest dental labs in the country and a devoted team of ceramists and dental professionals; we are proud of the astute reputation that we have built over our 30+ years in business.
If your practice is looking for a supplier of Zirconia Crowns or Bridges, you cannot find a better business to partner with.
Our successes are those of our customers, and we do everything we can, every day, to ensure that each and every person and practice we work with have their expectations met and surpassed whenever they deal with us.
We provide high-quality solutions for professionals who demand nothing short of excellence.